Thursday 9 May 2013

Thursday 9th May 2013


Good morning world........it is 4.30am and it is breakfast time for me.

Breakfast 

Raspberries and grapes

really cant eat anything else before I go to bed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm awake again now and ready for whatever the day throws at me.  Who woke the wind up. Cup of tea drunk and text sent to Emma.  Now to get on the exercise bike, Giro D'Italia here I come.  pedals turning and the phone rings so do what all women can do, multi tasking.........talk and ride all at the same time.
So on tuesday I did 6kms in 16 mins and used 137 cals, today I managed 7.51kms, in 20 mins and used 171 cals......Got Sir Bradley Wiggins in me sights now...be afraid, be very afraid...........NOT.

Well while I am in the energetic mood why not get on the Wii, not bad it told me that my Wii age was 43, only 19 years younger than realtime also said the body was quite good (not surre which body but don't think it was mine).

Time to sort out food for tea and work

Tea tonight was

homemade potato cakes with leeks and chives, with fry light, wafer thin ham, beetroot,lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and onions.


Supper tonight at work is                                            


Baked Beans, Chicken breast with fresh plum tomatoes followed by a Mullerlight
yogurt




Breakfast (4.30am)


35 grams of Rice Krispies with 350 mls of skimmed milk (to be used through the day)

Raspberries and strawberries.

Snacks

Baked Wotsits 5 syns
1 Satsuma






2 cans of Pepsi Max and unlimited fruit tea through the night



I am determined to sort this out and want to lose as much as I can so that I can take part in the Shine for Cancer in London on 28th September.  It will be a challenge but people with Cancer have to live with the challenges of this awful disease so I will do whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment